my vigina has been really itchy and i dont know why it started to itch a few days ago. i have had no sexual interaction. i am always itching it, i tryed itching cream but that did work and i dont know if i need to do something like go to the doctors or leave it alone ?

Yah mine has too! Except it's been going on for more than a few days, more like a month or 2, and i'm a virgin, but it still itches, and it hurts too like it stings. help :(

You dont have to have sex to get an infection. I bet that you have a yeast infection go to the store and buy something if the symptoms dont improve in 7-10 days call your doctor.

i havent been having sex in almost four or five months and my vagina has been itching and i been putting sone itching cream down there and it dont work what should i do

i am only twelve and i itches like mad for ages, so it isnt lice and there isnt anything weired on it but i am really worried!!!

I am right there with you! im 13, havent even started my period yet, not being sexually active (and dont intend to for a long while), and my vagina is very itchy, i even woke up in the middle of the night because it was so itchy. nothing is coming out and it looks normal. HELP!!!

you may have a yeast  infaction
Quote:
Articles
Yeast infection (vaginal)
SHARE:FacebookTwitterMessengerEmail
function PopUp(documentID){window.document.open(documentID,"","width=550,height=450,menubar=no,status=no,location=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes")}
Yeast infection (vaginal) — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatments, home remedies for vaginal yeast infections.
definition
Definition

A vaginal yeast infection is a type of vaginitis — inflammation of the vagina — characterized by vaginal irritation, intense itchiness and vaginal discharge. A vaginal yeast infection affects your vagina and the tissues at the opening to your vagina (vulva).

Vaginal yeast infection — also called candidiasis — is very common. As many as 3 out of 4 women experience a yeast infection at some point in their lifetimes. Many women experience two or more yeast infections.

A vaginal yeast infection isn't considered a sexually transmitted disease, although the fungus that causes the condition can be spread through oral-genital contact. Treatment is usually effective, unless you have recurrent yeast infections — four or more in a single year. In that case, you may need a longer course of therapy and to follow a maintenance regimen.

symptoms
Symptoms

Yeast infection symptoms range from mild to severe, including:

Itching and irritation in the vagina and at that entrance to the vagina (vulva) A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating Redness and swelling of the vulva Vaginal pain and soreness Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance

When to see a doctor
Make an appointment

causes

my vigina has been really itchy and i dont know why it started to itch a few days ago.It always itched it what me be the symptoms

MY ITCH FOR YEARS OFF AND ON AND NOW ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I TRYED EVERYTHING. WHAT CAN I DO.

Yea me too... But I asked my mom about it and she said it might be an infection

I had the same thing, it itched like hell for months, 4 months actually, and then I found herbal oiland it zinged the damned itch away. I just used it for 3 weeks, I think, and then it was gone. What I'd do is wash myself with toothpaste first, then apply the oil. The instant relief was heaven! I've been using it for nearly a month now and it's gotten better for me. There are no more small little bumps on my area, and the silky skin is back, so I'm happy!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm 14 and my Vagina been itching I don't know what to do and I started m period but I haven't had it every since September so I'm really scared what should I do guys

I am 53 and I have a Itch right on top of my Virginia it's not lice it just itching I used that extra strength cream it helps but it comes back what should I do