Hi im a female. i am a virgin fer sure. so recently i got a dildo. i have not been able to use it pleasurably. for one i have tried to put it inside me just for the experience to compare to what a 1st time would feel like. sofar it  painful and i cant even get it inside me not even an inch i feel. any help/tips/advice to make it more comfortable  also, i know it can be safe for me to use. However do you think that it is wise? Is a dildo far more painful then the  real thing perhaps, leading to say that  using a dildo wont equal to the feeling of an actual penis? im just curious.

I am a virgin and have been masturbating for awhile. at first it hurt and i could not go all the way in. at first use your fingers to kind of open up your vag. Go from one slowly and comfortablly to two fingers. then use smaller objects or smaller didlos/vibrators. DO NOT use and food products. use a handle of a hairbrush but be sure to wash it before and after. Go slowly and do not force it if it is uncomfortable. Stay relaxed. If after any of these steps it begins to feel good you will want to go more in. and very slowly increase your speed and how far in you go. you will eventually break your hymen and it should not hurt after this. if you do not want to break your hymen the just focus on your clit for any orgasms. those are still great and will get you the satisfaction you need. It might be a little painful breaking your hymen. this is why i instructed you go slow at first. after breaking your hymen take a break to rest the broken skin and slowly begin to use your toys and fingers. Hope this helps!

your probably concentrating to much wen it happens it happens ur body will naturley become aroused so it wont be pain full .. it will be abit weird and not pleasurable ( not great but not terrible ) u just feel bit uncomfortable but after the 1st time the 2nd time is not much better your just less nerves so u start to enjoy it i only really began enjoying sex for sex now that im 23 and i lost my iv had 5 sexual partners and only the last 2 have been amazing .. dont be pressured but in my opinion the dildo will hurt alot more than the real deal and after ur 1st time u do say is that it .. cause there is n o real pleasure .. the best advice when it does come to doing it for realy relax dont tense and u will be fine slight push then not much after that :) 

I am a virgin and I just got my first one last night. try fingering first. It'll help or get a tube of lube. Thats how i had to do it was with the lube

I husband. A s d n

Last night I've decided I wanted to " pop my cherry " myself, so it wouldn't hurt when a guy did it. I slowly started rubbing my clit until it got slightly wet, because that adds a little lubricant for whatever your using to pop it. I have a fairly large/thick dildo that I decided to finally use after being so scared(of the size and the thought of breaking my hymen) I started to put the head of the dildo in a little bit, which felt some what good! But I went in a little further and it kind of burned/stung a little. So I rubbbed my clit a little more to make it feel good, I was laying on my back. Eventually it still wasn't "in" so I decided to try and sit on it very slowly and move up and down a little bit on the head and push down further and further.. Eventually I noticed it was pretty far in and I had a mirror in front of me and I noticed a tiny little bit of blood, and cum because I was wet!! To be honest it didn't hurt that bad, I was more so excited that I broke it! So I didn't really focus. But I'm going to try it again tonight and see if it feels some what good!! Hope this helps :)

Hi!! I'm also a virgin, lol!! 24yrs old will be 25soon. What do you think about virgins working as a webcam model??? What advice could you give to them on how to make money???? What size dildoor sex toys would you recommended??? Please guys, help me out as soon as possible..

Well honestly I cammed a lil on two different websites and watched cams. I noticed those models can actually make alot of money, might if you don't being out there and having that as a career go for it lol. But you do have to gain some popularity or at leadt be intriguing if you're new so people know you etc. Toys and stuff don't matter you can do whatever you want. Tips is just common thing like good lighting, talk to the ppl & type in the chat a little, decorate your page, have pics or vids for sell.. everything else you choose is up to you good luck have fun !

Did it feel good?

How did it feel?

I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I never had sex recently my friends took me to a sex store and they brought me a large/thick dildo and I tried using it, it was really tender after I tried. I was bleeding a little bit after I tried to see if anything else as wrong and it just was very painful, this helped a lot so now I can try different wants to help myself. My boyfriend cheated on me and I'm glad I didn't let him have sex with me

Hi I'm 19 and I'll be 20 n June I'm still a Virgin . I wanna have sex but I'm afraid it will hurt I play with myself all the time and I've even used toys . I could never get it to go in I've played with vibrators all the time on my clip and have orgasms but I wanna squirt is that normal . I've seen it in porn and movies but they are doing full on intercorse how can I make myself squirt with out making the dildo go inside me .

So many of these questions are really answered by your level of excitement
I think a lot of girls lose it when they are having a really hot experience with a partner with a lot more going on than just something jabbing at their vaginal opening
As for squirting , i think that is some thing you LET yourself do rather than Make yourself do ,
Anyone agree with me ?
There are quite a few virgins doing webcam work , some just get by showing off their virgin p***y , opening it for viewers to see its real and having a play with it , others do anal dildo shows and do quite well with that

Do you like girls

I'm 15 and I recently bought a dildo. I'm kinda worrying because I'm more stretched than others. I have been using objects that are an 2/3 inch wide since I was 9-10. In the past year I've been sizing up to 2 thick and 4"1/2" inches long and I'm a virgin. I got approval to buy a dildo and I got a realistic 1"1/2" inch wide and 6"1/2" inches long suction cup dildo. It slid right in and no pain cuz I'm so used to being used to objects. I can't seem to use it in any other position other than missionary and i have to have clitoral stimulation to get to climax but it does feel good. I've been looking on google on info for a teen virgin that feels like they are too stretched out. Overall I'm worried if my first time in the future will suck because I'm used to the feel of a penis inside me mostly.