I am a girl and I was masturbating with lubricant and a dildo. When i pulled it out I noticed a small amount of blood on it. I did not feel any discomfort and this is not the first time I have used a dildo, but I was wondering if this means that my hymen is broken? There was only ever a small amount of blood produced from my vagina.
I am a virgin, but have been fingered before and nothing like this has ever happened. I would be grateful if you could put my mind at rest :-)
Thank you
xxx

Can masturbating broke my hymen was one of the main concerns that I had when I started to masturbate two years ago. I never used any type of toys because they were scary for me, I don't know why. I was always really scared that maybe in that ecstasy I will push a little bit harder and that I will hurt myself.  If you notice the blood, there are some chances that you might have broke your hymen with those toys. Also, if you were in some pain than you definitely have broken your hymen. Or maybe you just have torn it.

you can bleed and not break your hymen your fine and your still a virgin untill genital to genital intercourse

i was masturbating in the the tub with a high pressure shower head. i've heard it's bad to douche but my vagina is too small for anything else so i tried it a few times. the last time i did it some pinkish film was floating in the water, was that part of my hymen?

Yes, I think so. The more you masturbate the more the hole in the hymen gets bigger. This is one of the ways a doctor knows a womans secret HAHAHA. But the only problem you have with that is. Well it's meant to protect you against bacteria when you are young. But don't worry. You would less likely to get sick. Because woman that had pregnancy almost all of the hymen is ripped. And guest I think it probably is your hymen.

I am a 13 year old girl and I was masturbating with my electric toothbrush (I don't have a vibrator :-( So I use what I can.) When I pulled out, not feeling any discomfort and noticing some blood on it. Did I break my hymen? I can't tell my parents since they don't know I have been masturbating for a year.

Thank you!

I am a 13 year old girl and I was masturbating with my electric toothbrush (I don't have a vibrator So I use what I can.) When I pulled out, not feeling any discomfort and noticing some blood on it. Did I break my hymen? I can't tell my parents since they don't know I have been masturbating for a year.

Thank you!

OMG I'm 13 too and I use my electronic toothbrush too I thought I was a complete wierdo lol, I'm not brave enough to actually stick it inside and sticking my finger in didn't feel all that amazing so I just run it over my clit, It feels really good, If I really feel like it I'll lay under the bath faucet and let the water run over my clit and use the toothbrush on too, & yeah u did, but i know I would be way to scared 2 tell my parents I've been doing it for around a year 1/2 little less maybe they are reallly strict depends on how understanding u'r parents r

You use this toothbrush to clean your teeth?

I'm 13 too. I use both the toothbrush and showerhead. I do it almost every day. I want a stronger showerhead or stronger pressure, but how could i do that? should i use the tap?

guys i wanted to ask dat i just had a masterbation witha dildo and when i took it out...i could see bleeding from my vagina...could any1 plz help me dat hav i lost my virginity..or its a loss that my hymen has broken...i m feelin very embaraced and scared that if my hymen has broken..plz if any1 could bring ma mind to a rest!!

guys plz i need a fast rply..pls help me!:(

isha u hade lost ur verginty

Technically you are still a virgin because you did not have a penis enter you. However you or your friends and relatives may not feel that way. If they consider a missing hymen to be proof that you are NOT there is probably not much you can do to change their opinion. Is somebody actually going to force you to let them check you out?

thnx 4 ur ans njoylife..bt nw i hav found out dat i haven't broken my hymen its just i started menstruating at dat very tyme...bt nw its al fine..may b it was d day 4 my periods only!!bt thnx 4 ur rply!!

Girls! you have nothing to worry about, if you have strict parents and go to the doctors and hey say your hymen is broken, they will also mention that this does not mean you arent a virgin or that you even masturbate. There are a number of ways to break your hymen (just google it). A common way is through sorts, or the use of tampons.