hi. i've masturbated using my fingers and in the shower and i'm considering trying a dildo, but i'm still a virgin. is this safe/okay? do i have to use a lubricant? i hope i'm not the only virgin out there considering this!

Virginity is not based on hymen or if you masterbate, although in some cultures having a hymen intact is 'what counts', virginity is based on if you have had consentual sexual intercourse.

thank you for the quick response. i guess i meant to ask, since i haven't had sex before is it ok and/or safe to use a sex toy like a dildo. what precautions do i need to take?

You certainly should use lubrication so that you are not uncomfortable and it is as pleasurable as possible, also make sure you keep it clean. You can use soap and water on a dildo, but there are also special cleaners you can get too..But they are often more expensive than soap, and often unecessary.

hello, im wurried about something. according to me i'm stil virgin. but i was with my bf in a hotel and we were together unclothed. i realised i wasn't ready the night. so i said no. however my bf thinks i'm not a virgin no more, he thinks this because we wer wrapped unclothed and he says 2inches .. did go in. however i'm adamant it only touched the surface. we're both unsure now. am i stil virgin? please answer to me.

virginity is a simple equation: penis enters = loss of virginity. As simple as that. However, if your bf did ONLY touch the surface, then you still have your virginity

Ya you are don't worry you are

yep u lost it

No, It´s dangerous, you could hurt so bad.

Surely you must know if his penis entered you or if it just touched your outside bits. Before My husband and I got married we were seeing each other for 3 years and we didn't have full sexual intercourse until our wedding night. We used to "Love" each other but he never penetrated my vagina as we were both virgins and wanted to wait 'til we were married. Did your bf ejaculate (Come) before he got inside you or something? When we made love for the first time we both knew that IT had happened. I bled for about 3 days after doing it for the first time and I knew I'd lost my virginity!

Hi Butterfly, I still masturbate using a 12 inch vibrator. I got married in may of this year aged 22 and was still a virgin on my wedding night. My husband took my virginity and when he entered me for the first time it didn't hurt, there was just a little blood afterwards. So in answer to your question, it's safe to do what you are contemplating... Lay back ... Relax and enjoy it! P.S My husband uses the vibrator on me when we start to make love and we're not ashamed of it. Normally, John, my husband gives me... Almost an orgasm using the vibrator, before pulling it out out and sliding into me!!!

Virginity doesn't really mean anything, lots of people have different conceptions of what "virginity" means. It really truly does not matter, and there's no real answer to that question. Consider yourself a virgin if you want to, you could be either

If u say u are still one that what counts the cherry is further in that some people think.

And you're and as****e

By that logic lesbians who are having sex but have never had sex with a man are virgins. Penetration can be an awesome part of sex but it sure doesn't (or at least shouldn't ) define what it means to have sex.