So I began masterbauting some time ago and I was wondering are there any toys that will keep my hymen intact and still make me orgasm.
I haven't been able to orgasm for a while and so I am a bit tense... a little help?

Get A Water Bottle and the side with the cap put towards the entrance to you virgna and lay the other side to wards you clit then just move it about while rubing and puting force from the bottle on you clit and virgna till you find it REALLY pleasurable then get faster and faster!

IT FEELS GREAT ! then you can use a banana or enything penis shaped!

Also humping your pillow is a good way ! Put 3 pillows on top of each other and get on top of it and hump it! its hard work but feels great!

Also using a pillow lay on and rub it on you . imangian it as something turned on!

hope this helps

A lot of women prefer clitoral stimulation for orgasm so you can still get there without penetration. Personal massagers work wonders for most women just be careful you don't de-sensitize yourself from overuse, it could make it hard to orgasm from manual stimuation later in life.

Guys!!! I have a question!! Ok, so I'm a 16 year old virgin girl that is recently experimenting masturbation...And I saw a technique here that you go to the shower and instert into your vagina the handle of the razor so I did it, and after pushing in and out, I took it out and saw that there where like a little bit of blood O.O and I got a little scared...Is the blood normal if its my first time???!!! Please help and thanks!!! Oh and btw a fast question ¿Do you cum before or after having an orgasm? THANKS!!! =)

The answer to your last question would be "during".

As for the blood, that could be because you broke your hymen when you inserted the handle. It WAS a smooth handle, wasn't it? o.O
There are many reasons why there would be a little blood. It could be a little period blood, or if this was the first time you inserted something there might be some tiny pieces of skin in there that got abraded. If it didn't continue, I think you're safe. But if you are still concerned go see your OBGYN. We're not doctors here, we're just sharing our own life experiences.

I don't like the razor handle idea myself. All the razors my wife has have rough looking handles on them. Probably so they don't slip out of your hand when wet.

:-D if you want some thing diferent u could use a lipgloss tube to rub ur self with

i just did this and it was GREAT thanks for the tip.=)

does it hurt when u get ur hymen broken?

To increase pleasure while masturbating, use your phone and put it on vibrate. It's feels sooooooo good, trust me.

I know it will hurt if this happen and I will freak out as a natural reaction, so just to be safe, could you break your hymen when masturbating?

I have a question what do we do if it is painful

Help! I've masturbated for awhile but I've never been able to cum, is that a problem or am I doing something wrong? What can I do to make me cum? I have had orgasms and climaxes before I've just never came. Help?

are you male or female?? male, well i cant help you out there much because usually you cum... female, what the problem is that you arent stimulating the clit enough or maybe you're just not one of those girls who enjoy masturbation as much as intercourse... ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

you could use a dido :-D

im 14 girl and i use a lipgloss tube, i just insert it and rub my clit with it but yeah after a while it hurts a bit