Hello! I am 51 and I haven’t been feeling very well recently. I went to the doctor and He said that I have some problem with my circulation and recommended that I take omega-3 fatty acid supplement. I prefer not to take the supplement since I believe that I can perhaps get the same amount of the omega-3 fatty acids from the food I eat. I just need to find out what food are rich with omega-3 fatty acids?

Hi! As far as I know fish is the best source of omega- fatty acids, especially cold water oily fish such as salmon, herring, mackerel, and sardines. And tuna fish is also a good source. But the omega-3 fatty acids are mostly contained in fish oil, so you are supposed to drink that if you want to reach the daily dose needed for improving your health. If you try fish oil you will see that it tastes very bad, so I would recommend that you listen to your doctor and take the supplements which are 100% concentrated fish oil. That way you will avoid the bad taste.

Hi! I wouldn’t agree that the fish oil is the only good source of omega-3 fatty acids. I know few even better ones such as flax, linseed oil, walnuts, hazel nuts… even milk and eggs can be a good source if they are 100% organic. A piece of organic cheese might contain 88% of a recommended daily intake. So I don’t agree that supplements are better option, natural organic food is.