Hi. I went to see my doc because of some problems. My hair is dry and my skin looks really awful. My face is covered with acne. He recommended me B-complex. I was expecting something more medical, creams, or shampoos or something. Why did my doc recommend B-complex?

Hi. Vitamin B is great for skin, hair and nails, you should know that. No shampoo and no cream can help you like B-complex can. B-complex works from the inside. I had dandruff and I wanted to by anti-dandruff shampoo, but a friend told me these shampoos just stick dandruff to your head. She told me about Vitamin B. I went to buy B-complex and 2 days later I had no snow on my head. I take Vitamin B pills every day (one pill a day). My skin looks great and my nails are harder then ever. I feel healthy and I look healthy.

35 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.