Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hello, guys. I hear a lot of vitamins' benefits and how they are excellent for almost everything. However, I have recently heard that there is a vitamin toxicity. I would like to know something more about this. I would really appreciate if someone could give me some details. Thanks in advance.

Loading...

Hello. Vitamin toxicity is a condition caused by vitamin overdose. This condition is also known as hypervitaminosis or vitamin poisoning. It is more characteristic for developed countries since vitamin supplements are more popular there. Vitamins are divided into two large groups: the fat-soluble and the-water soluble. First ones are vitamin A, D, E and K; water-soluble are vitamin C and B complex. The fat-soluble ones are dangerous because they can cause hypervitaminosis, especially vitamin A and vitamin D. Others, especially water-soluble ones, doesn't have a significant part in this. Vitamin toxicity can be presented by various symptoms. It depends which vitamin has caused hypervitaminosis. I hope you understand now better and that I've helped you. Bye!
Reply

Loading...