Hi, I am 21 years old, and I’ve had many missed chances on college because of my problems with concentration. I used gingko and some vitamins, but they didn’t help me. I am considering some other supplements for brain boosting. Any suggestions?

Hi, I also used some supplements for brain boosting. First I used vitamins and mineral complexes, which helped me only with immunity, energy and looks. I continued searching for something that could help my brain boosting. I heard of some antioxidant supplements. For example, Q10 is good, but it is expensive. I especially needed this supplement, because I am a smoker. Food rich in antioxidants is also good for brain boosting. For example, apples, grapes, berries, cherries or prunes are great for this purpose. I can also recommend you omega-3, which is excellent for the brain cells.