I would like to eliminate the pain I have because of my arthritis and it looks like the medications are not that helpful. What can I do? I have heard that magnet fields might help me with my problem and I have decided to buy magnet bandages. So, I am just not sure which ones are best. What would you buy?

I will tell you from the start that I am a big skeptic when it comes to magnets and their healing capabilities. I guess this is due to some friends of mine who have been using it for a while but without any effect, good or bad. Then again, there are some people that think highly about this type of treatment, so I guess you can try it too. Perhaps you should find some people who used magnets for the same problem as yours; they should be able to tell you what type of magnet would benefit you the most.