My mom has my third recurrence of ovarian cancer, latest in the ten years since she's been diagnosed. She is 63 years old now and after these results came, she said she is not going to go through any more chemotherapy and looking what more than 20 rounds of chemo has done to her in the past, I hardly can find any words to encourage her to go through any more.

She is saying she hasn’t given up on treatment, but she’s now only looking into alternative options like various diets and Zoetron magnet therapy for cancer. Is there any chance that Zoetron therapy might work better than chemo?

I'm so sorry your mom and you have to go through this tough situation. However, to answer your question simply - no, Zoetron therapy has no proven effects as a cancer treatment of any kind. In fact, FDA and Canadian authorities shut down some of the facilities that operated Zoetron magnet machines and confiscated them and when they examined the devices, it turned out that the claims Zoetron people maid how their magnets target only the cancer cells while leaving the healthy tissue intact are completely false.

The magnets they used were like 100 times weaker than MRI imaging magnets and couldn't have any impact on any cells. It was just a heartless scam.

like the other poster said, unfortunately, there is no chance that Zoetron 'therapy' might work better than chemotherapy, in general. But depending on the type of ovarian cancer your mom has it is also possible that there really is no chance that chemotherapy could help a lot in this situation, as well. However, it is really worth discussing this with her oncologist and hearing his opinion on what are your mom chances for recovering from this recurrence. Either way, I'm sure the last thing you both need right now is wasting money on some scam treatments (and even some of these diets require money to buy books and guidelines). Wish you both all the best!