anyone here doing blood type O positive diet? I want to try it, but I am still skeptical about it!

I know that people who are O blood type have a totally different set of characteristic than people with other blood types. My blood type is individual.

What I should do and eat according to this diet program.

As I said, I am really skeptic, so I would like to know some positive experience. Is it true that people with O blood type should eat plenty of meat, fish and vegetables? What about fruit?

Let me know!

Thank you!

Hi there,

I think you are skeptical for a reason. This might be a very healthy diet but really hard to stick with as well. Meals are delicious, but there are certain things that you should not eat. The list is quite long. You should avoid : peanut butter, coffee, cola, beer, white wine, some sorts of cheese, cow milk, goat milk, frog, barracuda, catfish, yogurt, kefir, popcorn, avocado, bitter melon, pistachios and more.

Now you’re probably wondering what food actually you can eat. Find it online or check with your doctor. It is hard, but I think it is worth to try.

Good luck!

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of friends, who loved this diet and lost some weight on it. Looks like you have to focus on cutting sugars and carbs. Eat clean. So actually this diet works for many people. That is true. But honestly I don't know how much this diet has to do only with the blood type.

Unfortunately, there is no evidence supporting this diet. It would be really nice to have just one sample to confirm that this diet actually might work just fine.

I don't know do you need to count calories every day. I think you should.

Best wishes!

Hello everyone,

yes, you should count calories. You should eliminate eggs during this diet. I don't know why, but according to blood type O positive diet, you should.

I don't agree with this because we all know that eggs are so healthy. I could eat eggs every day. The success of the Type O diet depends on the use of chemical-free meats, poultry and fish. Also, several vegetables can cause big problems for blood type O, vegetables such as cabbage and cauliflower.

If you want to start follow this diet, you need to be very careful what you eat.

Take care!

Hi there,

this diet is really hard. I can't imagine my day without eggs as well. I eat a lot of chicken as well because it is healthy. This diet is not for me. I could not eat just these groceries from the list. I think I would be hungry all the time. Breakfast is the most important meal. Sometimes I eat vegetables with eggs for my breakfast, or an omelette.

So following this diet program would be a really hard thing to do. I am not sure about this diet anymore.

Your suggestions are very helpful. Thank you girls and good luck!

Howday all,

I don't think it is even possible to eat too much protein. People with blood type O need to eat about 40% of proteins every day. That is ok. I still think that is a little bit too much. I think that diet for blood type O positive is very complicated unlike for other blood types.

For me it is hard to think that I can't eat red meat and eggs as well. You can eat eggs, but hen and duck eggs. Eat up to six eggs a week.

Limit your intake to two yoghurts a week.

Take care!

Hello girls,

I agree with you as well. Too many  proteins for one day. I don’t know is that actually can work so great. Of course I believe you can lose weight, but I still believe that this diet is a little bit risky.

I love to eat eggs as well, so I just can’t imagine to cut eggs out of my menu. I am anemic, so this diet definitely is not for me. What about chocolate, can  you eat it if you are following this diet program? What about pepper, can you use it?

Good luck with this one!

Take care!

Hi everyone,

I must say that I don’t agree totally with you. This is a very healthy diet program. Dr Adamo is a great expert and I am sure that he knows a lot about this regime. I don’t know why you think that it is hard to follow. It is true, you eat less, but you eat much better and healthier. Trust me, with this diet you are going to clean your body. Once you try it, you will be happy with it.

Use coconut oil in all of your meals. You can eat eggs. You just need to know what eggs.  

Good luck!