Hi, fellows. I have been suffering from arthritis for years. I can't tell you what I've all tried as a possible treatment. My friend mentioned me magnetic pain therapy. I've heard some people are using magnets, but I don't know any details. Could someone provide me any info about this therapy? Thanks.

Hello. Many people use magnets for pain relief, although it is still a controversy. Magnets work in the way that they attract iron from blood hemoglobin and water molecules from blood and tissues. That stimulates the blood flow. There are various forms of magnets that are used. You can choose eye mask, Flax Pad, knee stabilizer, lumbal magnet, etc. It all depends where the pain is localized. You haven't mentioned where yours is. I hope I've given you satisfying reply. Good luck! I hope the pain will go away.