Hello, folks. I have some rheumatic problems with my back. I have tried with traditional remedies, but they don't work. My friend suggested me using of medical magnets. I must admit that I haven't got much experience with them and I would really like to know how they work. I would really appreciate your replies.

Hello to you too. Many people use this kind of treatment. The supposed mechanism is that magnet attracts iron from hemoglobin from blood and water ions from blood and tissues. It all has an increased blood flow as a result. However, many people think that this effect can't work deeper than skin tissue. They think that in basis there is a placebo effect. The patient expects and believes that he feels better because of the treatment. Some studies show that pain relief from magnets is real indeed. I hope someone else could give you more details. Good luck!

I would like to know what is the difference in Earth magnets and medicial magnets and does strength of magnet make a difference.  I have used medicial ones for Burcitis in my shoulder and they helped with the pain and movement  but I have lost them and have earth magnets ???