hye its been 2 months im married we have sex on my ovulation days also but im not pregnant yet last month i got periods late i thouight i was expecting but i got them plz help me wat should i do i want a baby soon???

me and my husband tried to concieve for 4 months with no luck. Finally i cut out caffine zanex(anxiety), and alcohol, drank extra amounts of water on ovulation days. and finally we concieved this last cycle. We had intercourse every other day on ovulation, and i watched the texture of cervical mucus. On the days it was watery and clear we would have intercourse and i would stay lying down for 30 min or put my legs up on the wall. I thought i was crazy for doing all this but it worked! good luck

The best time to conceive will depend on when you actually ovulate. Whether you find out when ovulation occurs by charting or by ovulation predictor kits (I recommend charting or a combination of the two), it's important to time intercourse so that the sperm will be there, ready to fertilize the egg. It is rare that the egg will actually become fertilized from having intercourse the day after it has been released. By the time sperm actually reach the egg, it is quite possibly the egg is already dying. You have a better chance for pregnancy if you have intercourse right before, and the day of, ovulation.

One last piece of advice. Keep the romance alive in your relationship. Relax and have fun. It seems that when relaxed, the body will function better and do what it's meant to do to aid in conception. Enjoy yourselves. This is meant to be a fun journey. I believe that stress sometimes hinders conception, as it's the body's way of protecting itself from further stress. So live in the moment, and keep those positive thoughts in your head. Conception will occur at the right time!