I have noticed that as the day progresses my stomach gets increasingly bigger and I think its due to water. When I wake up my stomach will be flat and my pants will be loose or fit perfectly, by night I have to unbutton and unzipper my pants and look like I am about four months pregnant. I feel it has something to do with water because whenever I move my stomach you can hear water swishing around, its so loud you can hear it from across the room. This has been a problem for a long time and I was wondering if it had anything to do with an imbalance of hormones that control water retention. I dont eat a large amount of sodium and dont feel its due to dehydration. Other people who eat the same foods as me dont have this problem. What is it and how can I stop it? im sick of looking pregnant and fat.

Posted: 03/15/08 - 19:18 Post subject: question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have this same problem can anyone help?

yer i have this problem too if anyone could help that would be great!! :-)

I am experiencing abdominal bloating and discomfort. The most discomforting part is that I can no longer wear any of my pants! I went from a size 10 to a size 16 in two months. Doctors are sratching their heads and telling me to exercise and watch what I eat! 30 lbs in two months! I eat very healthy and exercise 30 minutes a day. I am now on a diruetic, pro-biotic, blood pressure medicine, cholesterol medicine 156 ldl. I'm 35 years old, 5'3, and normally weigh 135-140 lbs. The weight is not budging. I've even cut my healthy diet in half, and the weight has not moved.

hey i know it's probably too late but if you dont eat much or often then solids wont keep you from hearing the water. Another thing that may be related are tapeworms. they are foul parasites and if you suffer from a distended belly that wont go down no matter how exercise or foo cutting you do then a tapeworm may be the culprit. you should check out dr. naturas website has gruesome pics and good data on the subject. just a suggestion of what it could be......

i have the same thing its called the edema factor caused from anthrax good luck at getting rid of it cut out all fats it will stop your diarehia

?? come on ...anthrax??