me n my girlfriend were fooling around a month back. I just rubbed her from outside and there was no penetration at all. I am quite sure there was no precum involved too. my girlfriend has pco and generally gets her periods 10-13 days late. but she hasn't had her period now even after 20 days. did two home pregnancy tests which came out negative. any advice would help as we both are clueless and not ready for it at the moment.

same problem wid me too....... please somebody advice as soon as possible to get aborted......a victim :(

Hi Guest and Riyasen,

If you do both have similar situations I will address them both.
So the penis rubbed the vagina but you did not penetrate into the vagina at all? You believe no precum involved. Your gf has PCOS and is not regular with her periods.
Chances of her or you RIyasen being pregnant with these circumstances are very low. You need to ejaculate sperm into your gf's vagina to get her pregnant. You need sperm period to get pregnant.
IF you are serious about not being ready to be pregnant than use protection. Males use condoms and females get birth control of some variety, lots of different ones your doctor will tell you about.

Riyasen, if you were a victim of rape, did you report it to the authorities and go to the ER for a rape kit? Are you pregnant forsure, a pregnancy test confirmed this? If so, make a doctors appointment or go to Planned Parenthood and talk to someone about your next step to do for abortion or adoption.

Hope this helps and good luck guys!

I am Happy to Say that I got periods today....... :D :)
But Yesterday I fell down and i got severe stomach pain.. but somehow I tolerated it...
and today I got periods with heavy bleeding...
I am thinking that I got aborted as I fell down... or Did I get normal periods... couldnt come up with an answer... :(

Glad to hear you are happy. Did you do anything about you being a victim?
Are you doing OK mentally?
Are you OK after your fall?

my gf still didn't get her periods.. although she was prescribed Regestrone by the doc to induce her periods.. she got the abdominal cramps also that she usually gets before she's going to get her periods.. Going to get a blood test done tomorrow.. will keep you guys posted!

Did you do a pregnancy test at all? Results of it?

did 4 pregnancy tests till now  of 25miu sensitivity, all turned up negative. she doesn't have any pregnancy symptom till now and the last test she took was 4 days ago which was also negative.

Good that you have the blood test tomorrow - hopefully you get the news you want. Are you wanting a baby right now?

not at all..