Ok. I'm 17 and i did sex with my gf 41 days ago. I did this before 3 days of her periods. I touched my penis and touched and rubbed her vagina. She also did it. I'm 100% sure there was precum in that time. So my gf missed her periods for 9 days now. I'm scared because i think she got pregnant. Please  help me. I'm so scared please  help me somebody. Does it causes for pregnancy?

Hi i would  get your gf to do a pregnancy test , and in future always use  a CONDOM............Bob

I don't think she's pregnant. She must be stressed out and hence her periods are late.

Yes This can cause pregnancy since there was ejaculation of sperms that can cause pregnancy. you can take her for test to specialised doctor then you will be advised but chances are that if she has missed her periods that there can be pregnancy.