So to start it off, I ejaculated a day before the intercourse and urinated properly since then. I had sex with my girlfriend without a condom and was in for like 3-4 minutes before just pulling it out to jerk off.. However no official ejaculation came near her. I believe the chances of her being pregnant is very very very very very small if anything.. But of course I still want to hear from the crowd..

Forgot to add I was no where near cumming when I pulled it out

If this happened within the last few days, then she would not be pregnant yet. That process takes several days.

Some UK research has indicated that some men always have sperm in their precum, whereas some never do (except after a recent ejaculation). So there is the chance that you may have transferred sperm into her vagina.

However, she can only get pregnant if sperm enters her vagina at a fertile time. You have given no incident or cycle dates to determine whether that could be the case.