I'm 14 me and my boyfriend had sex the comdon broke :/ a bit of cum was in it but some was in me will I get pregnant I'm really scared

Are you on birth control? This could be a major relief if you are, if not You will just have to wait and see,  It depends on if the sperm can make it to the egg.

I was on the pill but I stop taking it a few months ago but the morning after this happened I took the pill

Alright. But, yes, it's absolutely possible and you shouldn't go taking chances like this in the future.

Don't run out and buy a pregnancy test just yet though. Pregnancy tests take about 2 - 3 weeks to become positive. In the meantime, relax and accept that there's only the remotest possibility that you're pregnant. I would take a pregnancy test to be sure and if your not certain you could go to your doctor and they can do a urine sample.