me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on september 1 2017 , and i usual get my period around the first few days of the month . the thing is , we had unprotected sex for about 2 minuets bc we wanted to see how it felt without a condom , after that he put on a condom , after had had came inside the condom he through it away ... and about 20-35 minuets later we decided to have sex again without a condom but i gave him head first and  this time the sex only lasted about 3-5 minuets. so september just ended and i still haven’t started my period ??? i wanna know if i could possibly be pregnant . i’m 17 years old and idk what to do ? i’m so worried ... i need answers.

Did you get your period or are you now suffering from morning sickness and lots of creamy white discharge from your pregnant p***y?