Hello, I currently got pregnant. For now I am at 8 weeks and 5 days. I am trying to figute out who is the dad of my kid. My first day of my last period was on September 7 and lasted till September 11. My cycle is 25 days. I had unprotected sex with guy A, we used withdrawal method and he was wiping himself in a middle. It was on September 12-13. With guy B I had unprotected sex on September 16 he cum inside many times, then we had sex on September 23 again and again he cum inside. I saw guy A on September 24 or 25 and we used pulled out method. On October 8 I was told I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Guy B told me he cant have kids and there is no proofs. Now he disappeared   who is likely to be a dad? Guy A is almost 29and guy B is 46. Thank you

I think you baby bump creator is guy B! Looking at an ovulation calculator, your predicted fertile period is between 13th and 18th and the Mr B shot multiple loads of hot creamy cum into you 2 days prior to ovulation. Two days before O is considered the most likely time to conceive.

Hahaha