hi,

on my first day of my period me and my byf were close. it was 4th of july. we were touching eah other on upper bodies. on lower portion we were wearing cloths. we did not touch each other on our private parts. but its 9th august and i dindt have periods. am i pregnant....?

i am still a virgin i never had se

Hello Richa

If you never had penetrative sex [assuming you are a virgin], it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Some times periods get delayed, that's all

thnks aushi for replying
highly unlikely means is there a possibility.....?

To get pregnant, sperm has to enter your vagina at a fertile time. Usually that happens through sexual intercourse, and you are a virgin. However sperm can be introduced manually, or swim in from near the entrance to the vagina. You don't say exactly what you were doing, but the first day of your period is very unlikely to have been a fertile time. But you do not say what other sexual activity you have engaged in over the last month or two. As Aushi said, sometimes periods get delayed.
So from the little you have said (to quote Aushi) "it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant". However, if no sperm has got anywhere near your vagina then you certainly are not pregnant.
I hope that helps a bit more.

hi,
i have done nothin in past two months and before that day also i have done nothing. we were cloths and i was wearing underware and my pad and my byf was wearing jeans and we were nude on upper body. and the fluid of my bf can be seen above his jeans. we were touching our upper bodies and not touching our lower bodies.
today i took a pregnancy test and it was light pink.
please tell me what does light pink mean

What was the test you took?
Usually if one coloured line appears in the control region 'C' on the test strip and there is no line in the test region 'T', then this
indicates a negative result as no HCG has been detected in the urine. If a coloured line appears in the test region but there is no visible line at all in the control region of the strip then the test is invalid. So for a valid result there must be a coloured line appearing in the control region 'C'. A coloured line appearing in the test region 'T' is a positive result. The instruction leaflet should confirm this.

If you were wearing clothes, underwear and a sanitary pad, then there seems to be absolutely no opportunity for sperm to get into your vagina without manual intervention, and you were not touching lower bodies. So I see no way you could get pregnant from what you have said.

I hope this helps.