I am a 18 year old male.I used to masturbate quite often like once every one to two days and i have firm erection and get sexually aroused easily.I have stopped for a month already.Recently when i tried masturbating again i found that i got a soft erection and it doesn't stay long.i don't easily feel sexually aroused.i find it hard to erect my penis without fingering them.After erection, there is pain in my penis .i don't smoke or drink.Is it due to over masturbation?

From an 18 year old smoker to an 18 year old non-smoker - it's perfectly natural.

I'm guessing you, like me, haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. And I know for a fact that whatever porn once worked for me, doesn't work anymore. (unless it's some quality stuff).

There's two ways you could get an erection, both embedded in your brain - using your central nervous system: by thinking about something, actively, by watching something, etc. Or using the autonomic nervous system, which is activated by stimulus only. You can rely on the autonomic, that's true.

So I suppose the answer to your question is, switch it up. Get a gf, look at some porn, see if it works. After all, seeing your own erection's bound to get old. Everyone grows up beyond things that they used to like - that's life. A great job won't seem so great after a few months. And after a while, you're gonna get a girlfriend, and all your problems will disappear.

As for the pain...you might have been trying too hard, or something got inside, or you simply aren't used to what you were used to a month ago.

Hope this helps.

I masturbate 5-7 times a day and I that didn't effect my erections at all. Try masturbating more and masturbate while watching porn,