Hi, I need to know if there is any proven relationship between weakness and high blood sugar?

Hi, actually there can be a relation between weakness and hyperglycemia (increased level of blood sugar). Other symptoms include: increased thirst and urination, especially at night, warm, dry skin and a rapid heart rate with a weak pulse. Dizziness has also been reported and gradual blurring of vision. in some cases also drowsiness and difficulty waking up are seen. So, it is very important to have blood sugar level under control.

if a person with high level of blood sugar, passess out or feels like he is going to, what is a quick fix to bring down the blood sugar numbers?

if one tries to pass out what is a quick thing to give them, I have heard a little coke, orange juice.

What can you give a person with high blood sugar, if they try to pass out? I have heard a little coke or orange juice.