I had a miscarriage one week back. With in one week gap I have increased 3 kgs of my weight. I would like to start excercise and reduce my weight. pls advice me when can I start my regular excercise. Is there any time period we shouldn't start any excercise..pls advise me.

I have the exact same thing going on and its driving me crazy. its bad enough being depressed from the m/c but having a 3k weight gain in one week is horrible. Please let me know if you eventually went back to normal because I am really freaking out. I had my m/c 9 days ago.

Please let me know if your weight eventually tapered off and went back to normal. I had a m/c 9 days ago and I have gained about the same amount of weight. Needless to say on top of being depressed about the m/c having gained weight is the last thing I need. Please help!

I had my third miscarriage about three weeks ago and this has been my worst one yet, physically and emotionally. I too gained weight with my two previous m/c but didn't really lose it as I was very depressed and I ate too much. I want to slim down to my normal weight so much but...oh boy! am I finding it so frustratingly difficult! I also think it's hormonal because I think I gained 5pounds in a single week when I m/c and that's not normal.

Well done to those who managed to get themselves up and do something about it!

I had a miscarriage last year and gained 50 lbs in two months (prior to miscarriage -- which was in first trimenster). Now I've had another miscarriage this year and gained an additional 18.5 lbs. Now I am 68.5 lbs overweight. Prior to miscarriages, I didn't exercise much, pretty much ate healthy, but didn't have to watch what I ate, and stayed between a size 2 and 4. This is ridiculous -- and beyond frustrating. I've even turned to "Nutrisystem" and gained 3 more lbs this week alone. This is ridiculous. Somebody help!!

i had a miscarriage last weekend and i feel like I have gained 10 pounds since. I've been so disturbed about it that I looked it up on the internet. it must be hormonal or something. I would say just start walking until we can really start working out. How long does it take for the bloating to go down by the way?