My son is 15 years old and is currently taking Concerta 54mg. He has always been thin and did not experience any weight loss when he started taking Concerta. He wants to "bulk up". I am very concerned about him taking supplements and I do not want him on any type of steriod. Is there any supplement available that is safe, will not interact with the Concerta and is not a steriod?

I'd go with this a product by BSN Nutrition
It is nothing but a weight bainer used in bodybuilding. Its pretty nuch nothing but healthy carbs and protein, it also contains many amino acids that promote musclegain. Just advise your son to take a serving for breakfast, and one serving after a workout, he will be on his way to "bulking up" the right way in no time

You might get some one at the drug store to help you and make sure it is some thing that you can get down.

Hi there,
He is young to be taking these kinds of supplements. The fact is that his body is still developing because he is his puberty and he will notice many changes, so in my opinion I think that he don’t really need any supplements at this point. He just needs to change his diet and try to exercise more or to start training some sport. How long has he been taking this medication? How long has he been having problems with attention deficit disorder? He is in the problematic age so you will have to take care of him more. Also is there a chance that he might have some other medical condition?
Best wishes,
Marco