My doctor just put me on Concerta for my ADHD. He said I may lose wight. ( that not I want too ) I was just wondering how much weight other people have lost taking Concerta?

as far as i know, Concerta is a once daily ADHD medication for children and adults which are use to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention. But the most common side effects are interactions and indications. Therefore, i don't see any relation on how it will help in losing weight. Maybe, there was other possible reason that you didn't know for you to find it would be best if you ask the specialist about that product.

I have lost 10-15 pounds since taking Concerta .. but I didn't want to and everyone is telling me how skinny I now look.  I really want to gain the weight back.   How can I do this?  (Also, I am not eating meat but I have fish in my diet)

i was 14 and weighed 90 pounds. that answer your question?
Quit, its a death sentence.

When I started using Concerta 10 days ago, I was 230lbs and now I am 218lbs.  My doctor precribed it to me for ADHD as well as weight lose (instead of surgery). So, yes, you'll most likely lose weight on this medication

how many mg do you take?