I have been on a weight loss program now for 4 weeks. I have not lost any weight, but feel SURE that I look and feel a little thinner. Clothes are looser. Can anyone explain this?

When you lose weight,you gain muscle and muscle weighs more than fat.When you exercise you become more toned and may look/feel thinner b/c you have trimmed down and have muscle control now.I have talked to and seen people who say they need to lose weight bc they have all this fat on them.But the truth is that their weight is fine for their height,they just need to get toned and in shape!

Weight Loss

There are Easy Tips for Weight Loss. Learn easy steps tips to lose weight a healthy way.
Check this site here for tips .
And you can get touch with a doctor online also Ask A Doctor . here you will find doctors online 24X7 great site.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I don't know what you are doing, but muscle does weight more then fat. You might be converting fat to muscle. If this is true, you become thinner and more toned but your weight may not change or increase. Are you doing any cardio?

I gain weight round about 12 lbs just in one month..

Now i have a plan to reduce the weight till 15 lbs in one month. I know it is difficult for me but i will do my best to chase the target regarding the weight loss.