Ok im in high school at age 14 ill be a sophomore next year and want to play on the football team. However, it has come to my attention that i cannot play at 5'4 and 110 pounds. I have a small appetite and a small body frame. I also have a high metabolism, if you guys have any tips on weight gain let me know, its hard to get muscle when you have nothing that you can make it of. Thanks!

okay I'm a girl , but I can help! WIth your small appetite that will mean you will need to eat lots of these foods at different times..

Okay, start eating lots of protein....That means lots of protein shakes, chicken, beef, etc. DONT MIX UP MCDONALDS WITH THESE FOODS. You don't want to get fat, you just need to bulk up.

Eat more vetegables, and fruits... Start going to the gym, weight training, maybe even boxing would be good....

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

HOPE THIS HELPS! GOOD LUCK! :-D

Thanks alot and no mcdonalds not a problem my stomach cant down that junk anyway and so what your a girl lol weight is weight

ya i play sports and I always lose soo much weight soo I have to gain weight to keep myself healthy

Yeah im doing track so im losing to much weight as it is so im trying to gain alot