:-( :-( Hey, I'm 13 and i weight 104 im around 5 ft and i need to lose weight i think im fat and it's driving me nuts! I try to eat healthy but then i start eating unhealthy foods again. I am a dancer so i cannot get even more fat than i am. I am always self concious during dance class; because i feel even more fat in my leotard and all the other girls are thinner. Today I started eating practically nothing and when i get hungry i drink some water but I'm starving!!!!!
HELP!

I need to be thinner.

you are not over weight i know cause im an 11 year old almost 12 and i weigh 175 pounds

Exercising is is a great weight loss tip. The exercises we can do are walking, jogging, weight training, running, and swimming.Eating healthy and frequently will help us lose weight quickly. The foods that we should eat are lean fish and meats, fruits, veggies, nuts, and whole wheat breads and pastas.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I am 12 years old and I am so elfsonscience about myself!!!!! I weigh 117 pounds (on a good day) and 124 on a bad day. ALL of my friends are soooo thin and i stick out like crazy!!! I have been doing p90x but sometimes i dont have the willpower to say n to certain foods or do the workouts. ive been oding p 90x for like 24 days and i have crappy results bc of my will power!!! i need to boos t my self essteem. my family is trying to lose weight too so we need to throw away are all our proccessed food and buy fresh foods. but its hard when ur step dad is unemployed and ur mom is working with 29$ an hour with 8 kids in the house. i wanna get down to 106 pounds. I am ready to change. i pitch for when i play softball so i wanna be the best i can. i need to sculpt belly lleg and arm muscle. im ready to change. any advice?

I feel exercises like walking,and jogging and taking good controlled diet with less fat foods helps you to reduce weight.I recommend you the following diet plan. Split your entire meal into 5 or 6 small meals.

First meal - 80 grams rolled oats + banana + 200 ml milk 0.5%
Second meal - Cocktail Strawberry - Cheese (100 gram strawberry + 250 gram a semifat cheese)
Third meal - Cocktail apple - cheese - oatmeal (cottage cheese 150 grams , 150 grams of oatmeal, an apple, a tablespoon of honey)
Fourth meal - whole wheat pasta with cheese and broccoli (pasta 100 grams, 200 grams of thin cheese, cream 12% - 10 grams + broccoli, olive oil)
V and VI of the meal - rice and chicken (100 grams of brown rice, chicken fillet 150 gram + vegetables + tbsp flaxseed oil)