Hi friends, I am Lisa because of heavy weight I have facing lots of problems. To loss my weight I do more things but not anyone working for me. So, in last I am take benefits of ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed toning system. This flex belt help me to loss my weight in only one week.

Losing weight in one week is completely unrealistic, not to mention how it could be potentially very dangerous to your health. In order to lose fat you need to start "burning up" stored calories that are basically your body fat and for that to happen it takes a lot more time - your body needs to start to think that, because of low calorie diet or because of the exercise, it is sort of starving so its starts to spend stored calories and then you actually do lose weight. In a week, all you can lose is excessive water from your body.