Hi! my name is anna. i am looking for the easiet way to loose about 15 punds quickly. would be my best way to lose wieght? My belly sticks out more than i want it to. and my thigs are a little on the chubby side. pleaseeeeeee help me. thank you!

What's your age? If you are 16 or above, you can go for HCG diet (provided you have reached puberty). It is an easy and safe option. No exercise is required with the diet.

Greetings

Hi,According to me ,Today people are becoming more and more health conscious, keeping one in shape and fit is given utmost importance. Since the body you have now is the only body you will ever have, you owe it to yourselves to make yourselves fit and toned. A fitness regimen can make all the difference in how your body looks and feels. Doing yoga regularly help u to reduce weight.Yoga exercises offers many benefits, including making you feel better about your body as you become stronger and more flexible, toning your muscles, reducing stress, and improving your mental and physical well-being. you need to include yoga postures in your weight loss regime .For more information visit this site ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed