Hi my weight is 95 I have thyroid problem advice me through diet and exercise.my husband is not willing to have sex with me becoz of over weight my height is 5.6.plz help me to reduce

Try Roca Labs. It really helped me. :)

If you want to lose weight then why don't you join a training center or a bootcamp. I will suggest you to join our bootcamp because we are providing personal traning services. COme and join us. You can discuss with us about workout and diet.

The number of health issues that have gone up in the last several years all over the globe are said to be way of life relevant. There have been numerous research that indicate inactive way of life such as more time work time on the computer

Hello. Well if you want to lose weight for some period of life you can keep to the diet, but if you want to be fit for a long time you should change your lifestyle. You know, diet is just not enough sometimes, of course you can lose weight but it's much more convenient to combine it with exercises. I think you should begin to eat healthy food and forget about junky one. And attend gym regullary. Good luck. 

You can perform simple exercises like walking,jogging etc regularly atleast 15 to 30 min without non stop and you should consult a  nutrionist for proper diet.This is the simplest way to lose body weight.

Surely we can help you with your diet plan. To maintain thyroid levels and lose weight, it is very necessary to follow a healthy diet & exercise routine.
Here are few tips which you can start implementing.
Take small and frequent meals
Include 2 fruits and 2 bowls of salads daily
Avoid outside, fried and sweet food.
You can go for a brisk walk for 30 minutes 5 days a week.
You can also go for our personalized diet plan which will be specially designed as per your routine and requirements.
This plan will help you lose 3-4 kg/ month.
Have a good health & wellbeing!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Take small and frequent meals
Avoid outside, fried and sweet food.

Have a good health & wellbeing!

If you want to lose weight it is necessary to remember that consume lesser amount of calories than the amount of calories you expend, fruits and vegetables which consist low calories will help you to do this. Drink plenty of water and do exercises.

Some good weight loss tips:

• DRINK MORE WATER 
  • An energy or sports drink, fruit smoothie, or beer — each contains approximately about 100 calories. On the other hand, water has zero calories, so it is the perfect slim-down drink. Drink a glass of water before every meal.
  • TURN OFF YOUR TV
  • New study reports – eating while viewing TV can make you take in 40 percent more calories than usual! Also driving, texting, or other distracting activity during a meal can result in your eating too much. So, concentrate on your meal and be sure that nothing distracts you.
  • STEP ON THE SCALE EVERY DAY
  • If your weight increases several days in a row, it’s an alert letting you know there is a need to beef up your workouts a little.
  • DO A WORKOUT AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK
  • Doing at least 5 minutes of push-ups and squats will help build muscle mass. This will increase your metabolism. Physical activity is a key to weight loss.
  • HAVE FRUIT AT LEAST 2 TIMES A DAY
  • Fruit has no fat and is mostly water, so it’s less room in your stomach for high-cal meals. Your body will thank you for this simple tip. More fruits and vegetables, less junk food!
  • STAY ASLEEP LONGER 
  • When you are well-rested, you are less prone to have a snack because of stress or fatigue. Researchers report, that getting to bed 30 minutes earlier and waking up just 30 minutes later than you normally do will help you make smarter food choices.
  • EAT SLOW
  • We are running all day long and don’t have time to eat properly. That’s normal for our living tempo, but If you want to slim down? Slow down! Eating on the run is sabotaging your weight and health!