I Engage in Cardio-exercise that burn more calories but I consult 1st my health expert to know if it’s safe for my health condition. With cardio-exercise I combine it taking vitamins (like biotin) that can boost my body metabolism. Cause in my research having a good metabolism is one of the primary key for weight loss because a body with proper metabolic rate will easily help your body burn more fats and carbohydrates. I also try Fish Oil it really helps to reduce my weight. I found a CURT PEDERSEN study, those 2 grams of Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) every day for 6 weeks; can lost more than 2 lbs. of body fat. Fish Oil Supplements also decrease your appetite, it helps you stay full is that it is able to regulate the release of a chemical called serotonin. Serotonin helps to regulate your appetite and mood. This effect is also what gives fish oil its antidepressant benefits.

Eat Breakfast

Carry a Bag of Healthy Snacks

Increase Your Protein Intake

Exercise For A Minimum Of 1 Hour Each day

Cut Out The White Stuff

Drink Water Only

Don’t Eat Past 8pm

Three things you can do to lose weight in an effective way. Firstly, Eat nutritious food full of proteins and minerals. Avoid fruits like banana. Secondly, do regular exercise either in the mornings or evening and go for walking. Finally, have good sleep, which would balance your body in all possible ways. If in case of trouble you can consult eVaidya online doctors who will solve your problems. 

We know you’re constantly bombarded with a ton of health information—and it’s hard to know which advice to listen to and which advice to throw out the window. The truth is, there will always be a specialty diet claiming to make you lose 50 lbs in one week, but this isn’t the type of diet you should be following. Time and time again, studies show that, to achieve long-term weight loss, you have to make significant lifestyle 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use