Hey guys. I'm 35 year old female. I'm 5'5 and 182lbs. I started dieting 3 months ago and I lost about 10lbs. But, I guess I hit a plateau. I even gained 2lbs, but my diet didn't change. Some people told me that I also have to include exercises in my weight loss plan. The truth is that I'm not much active person. I take a walk every day but these walks last no more than 20 minutes daily. I'm still convinced that I can lose weight without exercise, just by dieting. What do you think? Can I lose weight if I just keep dieting or I need to start exercising as well? Are they equally important? Thanks.

Hello. They're both equally important for weight loss. Well... almost equally. Diet is maybe slightly more important.  You can't exercise and eat fast food and junk food.  That won't get you anywhere. Proper diet alone will still lead to weight loss, but those who eat right and exercise will see the best results. A good healthy diet will help you lose weight, but a good exercise is essential to maintain the weight lost. It also increases your metabolism and it is one of the main keys to long term weight maintenance.

Hi!!!! I feel it is more important to exercise than diet if you are serious about losing weight and then keeping weight gain at bay for the rest of your life. Exercise is not only important in increasing your metabolic rate but also helps build up muscle power and  burn fat faster.But it is also very imporant to eat a balanced and healthy diet to get the maximum benifits.

hi..

in my opinion you will doing both thinks exicerces and dieting and fresh juices is also best for you you will used green vegetables in your diet and for green vegetables paleo diet food list is the best option..i also use and then i suggest you.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use