I'm 14, turning 15 in 5 months. I'm 5'4 and i weight 124 lbs. I think I'm fat. I really really want to lose weight and I'm trying, but it doesn't work. first of all, please tell me if you think 124 lbs is fat for a 5'4 almost 15 year old girl.

That is not fat. I am 5'5 and 130 and looking to gain more muscle weight. If you lost any weight I think you would look too small. Maybe think about toning up your frame but do not lose weight. That is a good weight for your height. I am considered on the very slender side myself and at times I hate it. Don't beat yourself up this is the era of your life where you first start to really learn about yourself. Don't let the frail people from magazines make you think you need to be thinner!! (:

I was able to lose weight fast with minimal effort by just controlling and watching what i eat, I'meating everything but only keep my eays on the amounts, also there is a very good system i personally used which helped me to consetrate on the belly area which was the hardest body part for me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use