i was due for my period march 19th. i didnt get anything until april 19th. there was very light pink blood for two days. i didnt need a tampon or pad. i have had unprotected sex throughout the past two months with my fiance. i'm not on birth control. i've been extremely nauseaous and tired lately. headaches everyday, using the bathroom more frequently, my boobs are very sore and the veins seem more noticable. i bought new bras about 3 weeks ago and they already don't fit me. i've been feeling bloated a lot. today i went to the bathroom and when i wiped, there was yellowish/pinkish discharge. it didnt smell at all. i tested a few days after i was due and then again after the light bleeding. both came out negative. could i be pregnant and testing too soon? please help!

I think I already replied to your question, but please let me know how it goes. I'm having the same symptoms, but I have an added difficulty. It's not easy for me to get pregnant!

These are the same symtoms im having..its been six weeks scince sex with my bf..and scince then i had two early periods,lower back pains, bigger boobs, nausiated,and home pregnancy tests are all negative..