Has anyone experienced this? I'm 39 and just got married 3 1/2 weeks ago. On our wedding night was the 1st time being with my husband and at that time I was nearing the end of my 11 day period, as normal. After this a week later, I started getting really bad heartburn, which in my past only came a week after I got pregnant, never any other time. Then the next week I became sick felling and sometimes nauseous. When I ate it felt better. Last week I had dizziness all week and was urinating so frequently and nearly going on my self every trip to the bathroom, which is also something I never had except in pregnancy.  All this time my breasts got very full, tender and heavy. And the skin on my breasts started getting dark blotches, and this was also a symptom I got with all 3 of my children, and it always went away after I gave birth. I also had very little discharge, which is a first for me, my discharge is always heavy and starts a few days after my period, but this month, almost no discharge at all. I thought for sure I was pregnant and took 3 pregnancy tests at different times, all came back negative. I was devastated, because I really wanted to be pregnant and my period was 5 days late. So I went to the doctor yesterday and they gave me a pregnancy test and it was also negative, which I was not surprised. They also did a vaginal ultrasound and again, nothing. All looked normal. The doctor even told me that my uterus was thick and this is a sign I will start my period in a few days. So he was right, that very evening I saw light pink on the tissue, but I originally thought that it was from the ultrasound. It was very little and lasted till the morning but faded to almost none at all during that time. Then all of a sudden a few hours later, I get my full period with cramps today. The doctor yesterday drew blood to test for pregnancy which I will not get results for several days. But its a waste of time because now I'm on my period so it will definitely be negative. So now, I'm very very confused as to why I had all those pregnancy symptoms and not even pregnant.  I felt terrible telling my husband I thought I was pregnant and he was so excited, now I wish I'd never said anything :( Now I'm wondering whats wrong with me, because I was not imagining these symptoms, especially the physical systems, like my skin color changes, frequent and suddenly urgent urination, and 2 weeks of heart burn, and I still have it. I asked the doctor why and he seemed to just dismiss it, like it was all in my head. He said it would all go away once my period comes. I felt really silly once he said this. Has anyone experienced this before, and if so, what causes it or what were you diagnosed with? Is it my age, throwing off my hormones or something? Sorry for the long synopsis :) Thanks. Mariam

I hope U find out what's going on. As for me I'm scared. I had unprotected see once n now my cycle is late, I've been having abdominal cramps for 5 days, and my nipples r sore and hard; have been for the past week... I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. I am hoping that my case is just like yours. Symptoms but not. Again I wish n hope the best for U n your family