Alright, I had a really weird period that started two weeks ago, it was off and on for around 4 days. I started with brown spotting, then bled with cramps like a fairly normal period, although it was lighter, then everything stopped. All of this only lasted two days. Then the evening after I thought I stopped my period everything started again, the spotting, cramping and bleeding. Between these weird period spurts the cramping totally stopped and it felt like I wasn't even on it anymore. Anyway, the second time round it lasted for about the same time as the first episode. After that I was totally finished. This is pretty strange for me because my period usually last 5-7 days with intense cramping and moderate to heavy bleeding. I talked to a pharmacist and she told me not to worry, everyone usually gets a weird period here and there, but of course I worried. So I waited two weeks and took a pregnancy test, which came out negative. I'm going to wait another two weeks until my next expected period and take another test. I'm currently on Yaz birth control (which I did slip up taking a few times last pack) and was told when I started taking it could eventually effect my period, however in the two years I've been on it it's never effected the severity or length of my period. I've also been under some stress lately. I've had a few pregnancy symptoms here and there that could point to pregnancy, but I feel rather suspicious that these are mostly in my head, rather then actually signs. Could stress really have messed up my period that much? Have you experienced/heard of something like this happening due to stress? Or have you seen someone have a weird period, then next month no period at all, and eventually find out they're pregnant? Any advice/personal experience stories would help! Thank you!

That happened to me during my first pregnancy. You are better off going to the doctor and getting a blood test as it is possible that you are getting a false positive.

Do you mean a false negative? Did you get what you thought was your period? Did you get a negative at first too? Were you on the pill? What symptoms did you have? Sorry for all of the questions, haha.

Did you find anything out?