My husband and I decided to try to concieve, I stopped taking my birth control on April 5th, the starting date of my last period was march 26th, today is may 2nd and I still haven't started my period. I took a pregnancy test on April 27th and it turned out negative. Before I started birth control my period was always pretty regular. The symptoms I've been having are VERY tender breasts(I don't remember ever having this before), I've been getting hungry a lot more often, I've been extremely tired lately, I've had more headaches with a few dizzy spells, my husband said my breasts are growing/fuller/heavier (but this could very well him just be talking) and it seems like anything I drink just goes right through me. The one thing I haven't had are the cramps that generally tell me I'm about to start. I don't know if these symptoms as well as my messed up date is due to my body regulating itself off birth control or if their early pregnancy symptoms, suggestions?

Im going through the same thing. I took 2 tests and said negative but for some reason the syptoms are telling me otherwise. I was told to get a blood test.