ok i am 2-3 days away from the start of my cycle i have as of this afternoon not a period as such but but more like a few drops of blood dripping from time to time like a dripping tap which is really annoying LOL can i say that i have got my period it is only small amounts

could be implantation bleeding. it usually last a day or two and is very light. see if you get your period(a normal flow). if not then take a pregnancy test. could be pregnant. and a negative doesnt always mean its true, theres a such thing as a false negative. if it doesnt come and you continue to not get your period then go to the DR.

this morning i woke up and found i am still dripping like a tap so i think we could have a winner as it is one very light period if i am not and i will be so annotyed cause Aunty Flow Was a Real COW this month with all the pains and aches i got

yea if it continues then it could just be your period coming on light. implantation usually is very light and last a day or 2, the implantation bleeding is due to the uterus stretching. so hopefully everything works out.

Thanks for that ... hope it is cause from here on in every month that i have had teased my partner (with out a condom) (this month he thinks he might have left some go i have also got preggers from Pre-cum as well and i get all these symptoms i am going to think i am preggers and i so wish my body would just stop i want one more beautiful child to complete my family even though other family members will not like that idea (i say it is my body my house and my relationship if they don't like they can either lump it or leave it) it might hurt the children but there is 2 sides to this relationship than just one so my 3 other beautiful children still will have other family just not on the side they are used to if any one understands where i am coming from

yea family is always telling you what to do and what not to do. so i understand its your life and your relationship and family not theirs. if you want another child then so be it. hopefully you are prego again.

Me too cause then they cant change our mind my partners family have a tendency to do that he will be all keen for something but once he mention's it to some one them BAM and his hope and dreams are destroyed cause every one second guesses him

ohh i hate that. they should let him try things and if he fails so what, it just makes us stronger. we only learn from our own mistakes, trials and tribulations. so dont even let them get to you. they obviously arent that good of a fam if they would get mad at that. we dont even talk to my moms side of the family because they were so judgemental and thought they were better then everyone and knew everything. havent talked to them in over a yr and dont plan on it.

I hear what you are saying my parnter and his family a a tight netted family he just cant cut the strings and when he attempts to he ends up tieing them back up and i get stuck in the middle him and i have been together for 8 years now and i have now stopped bitting my tounge towards his family and speaking my mind .. i feel like they have more time for people out side there gate than the people who carwe about them who are standing in the back yard i was only doing it because i didnt want to be rude but i have had enough of the c**p ...

(sorry this has gone right off the subject ) But it feel good to tell some one who is not family or friends who you think will judge you for say that

yea my moms side is that way. they will drop what they are doing for their friends twin daughters but when if comes to their own family they always want us to do everything for them but they never want to be there for us. so i told them off and it was a big blow out, the entire family was yelling and screaming at each other and they told my mom and i to f off so i said you guys do the same dont need you if your not going to treat your own family like familly. see whose more important. its fine. i understand.

tonight 9 47 pm i still have a light period still feel like a dripping tap... i still feel bloated headaches back ache feeling exhausted cramps and the colour is a light red colour close to a pink colour

Does any one know what this means???

to answer again it could be your uterus stretching due to pregnancy, when your uterus stretches it sometimes bleeds. back ache, bloating, headaches and cramos could be associated with pregnancy. hopefully someone else can give you some more advice.

Thanks for the advise i must seam like a newbie to be asking all these question hehe even thought i have 3 children all ready my last pregnancy was 2 year 11 months ago now so i have forgotten and with them i i had no signs just a missed period and felling real tired but my last labour was all in my back and i think that is why if i am pregnant i can feel it in my back now

Just been to the toilet once again and found that my bleeding has darkened so i am still confussedo n the whole still period i have not had so many changes in my bleeding i wish a HPT would just say positive so that i know that i just have implanting bleeding my breasts are no longer tender just have this tingling sensation in them this morning they sota feel like i am breast feeding and i am lactation but i have no discharge com out of them i think i should ring my nurse again

yea call your nurse or your gyno. because your period is being very weird. are you experiencing any stomach pains. i know with ane ctopic pregnancy it can rupture your fallopian tube and cause bleeding and severe pain and if left un treated it could potentially kill you. not to scare you or anything. you would feel pain though.