Feb. 14 and 16, 2 tissues came out on my cervix, and i immediately go to my OB, then he said, thats the GESTATIONAL SAC. He recommended me to take a med. AMOXICILLIN 500mg, but i didn't take it. He said that our OPTION to make sure that there are no tissues inside my uterus is to have a TVZ or TRANS-VAGINAL or ULTRASOUND on cervix. But i didnt go to have it. And still bleeding heavy and light, FEB 24, around 3 in the morning, it came out the OBLONG SHAPED but not too big with sticky discharge like sputum??? and I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THAT... Its a red and tiny clots and white-pinkish tissue thing. Im afraid to open it because its hard-soft. DO U KNOW WHAT IS THAT??? DO I HAVE COMPLETE MISCARRIAGE NOW? Still bleeding today...

Hi Kendra,

If you saw the gestational sac you've had a miscarriage already.  You may be seeing the placenta.

Amoxicillin is an antibiotic.

Listen to your doctor and follow their instructions.  Any remaining tissues can cause bleeding and lead to life threating infections or infertility.

Good luck.

Do u know whats that small oblong shape like? Hard inside but soft outside? I had a heavy bleeding yesterday and today. My cervix is closed already but still bleeding.. So am i going to take amoxicillin now? Do u think i passed all inside my uterus? Hmm... Im afraid to go to my dr. To listen the result. Hmmm

Donu have email? Are u a doctor or what?

Sorry Kendra, but I won't email you. This is a public forum for the benefit of all the members. Post your questions here if you want an answer.

You've been to a doctor and ignored all there advice. You are their patient, not mine. I can't tell if you've passed everything over the internet.

See your doctor!