BEFORE READING: this has some graphic descriptions and a picture. If you can't handle it, don't read this please. I just really want to know some opinions of others. Thanks.

I got my first depo provera shot a little over a month ago. I got it while I was not on my period, but I was supposed to be within a week. I had sex a week later. I never had the period I was supposed to for last month. But about a week ago I started to spot. gradually more blood has come, but nothing major until a couple days ago. I was in pain all day, but it got really bad for a couple hours. It felt like the worst cramps I had ever gotten, and my lower back was killing me. I was in so much pain, I was even throwing up. I stood up finally and felt something just drop. I figured a lot of blood has just came, so I went to change my pad. When I went, I had this fairly big organ looking thing on my pad. Scared me so bad. Normally, I bleed heavy, so I see a lot of my uterus lining, but i've never seen this much or any that looked like this. It also had this stem looking thing coming off of it. I don't know if that's how the uterus is or not. 

Here's a picture: http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n570/Katherine2100/100MEDIA_IMAG1690.jpg
It doesn't look like anything of a baby had really formed or anything, which is why I was still wondering if it's a lot of the lining of my uterus. It does have some blood though. If you can handle looking at it, please do if that helps! 

So does this look like a miscarriage or just the lining of my uterus? If I were to have been pregnant, I would have been almost a month along. I didn't take a pregnancy test or anything, so I don't know if I was pregnant. I was nervous a week or two ago, but my boyfriend calmed me down about it. So I have no idea whether I was pregnant or not.

Also, I stopped bleeding the day after this all happened, but would still get random pains down there. Today however, I just started having sharp pains and bleeding heavy again. It didn't last too long, maybe an hour. Is this normal? Does this rule out a miscarriage or go for it?

Thanks for any help!

I had a mc abt three months ago and the pains that u are discribeing sounds like wht I experianced I had simular bleeding so I wouldnt rule it out if so im so sorry for your loss. Have you been to your obgyn?

Timmysgrl wrote:

Gapeach21 wrote:

Thanks for any help!

No, I haven't. Well, not since I went to get my birth control shot. If I were to have been pregnant, I wouldn't have been far at all. 3-4 weeks would be my assumption. Everything i've read all points to a miscarriage. I think i've just been in major shock over the fact I was most likely pregnant! I am definitely not in a financial position or where I want to be in order to have a child. I would have most likely put it up for adoption, but I definitely didn't want it to die! That's just heartbreaking to think about.

I'm sorry for your loss as well! Thank you for your post!