Hi okay so 2 weeks ago I found out i was pregnant and my doctor confirmed that i was roughly 5 weeks pregnant. Last week i began spotting brown discharge but it went away, the next day half way throught he day i began bleeding large amounts of dark red blood, the next morning when i woke up (i had no clots the whole time bleeding) but when i woke up i was wearing a pad and in the pad there was a flesh like ring with a black and white ball inside of it. This whole time i have had no pain at all and in fact i still feel pregnant, having the constant fatigue, somewhat tender breasts, hunger all the time, constant trips to the washroom etc. Did i have a miscarriage or what was it that i had passed through the night? I did have an ultrasound also when i went to ER to see what the bleeding was about, they didnt really give me any ansswers other then i could be having a miscarriage. In the ultrasound i saw the pregnancy sac which was high and the ultrasound tech. said that during a miscarriage the pregnancy sac will be lower. I am just so confused i just need to know did i have a miscarriage or was it something else i passed or could i have possible been pregnant with twins and had a miscarriage with one of them?? So confused i just want some answers.

Thanks

I can't be for sure but I think I have actually heard of some women losing their "plug" ie:bloody show early in pregnancy but it can grow back. Maybe that is what has happened to you.

You need to call your doctor just to make sure. Hope all works out for you.

I don't know if this will be of any help or not. I had a miscarriage last year. It first began as just the dark/old blood passing which they told me not to worry about. A week or so later that blood turned bright red and I started passing clots but it was not even enough to fill a panty liner. I went to the ER and they did a pelvic exam which after they performed that the bleeding got a lot worse and heavier. They sent me for a ultrasound they did a vaginal probe which made the bleeding heavier as well. The baby had a strong heartbeat but they said there was bleeding around the sac and there was a possibility that I may have a miscarriage. About 20 hours later I got very sharp cramps and I went to the bathroom because I felt the urge to urinate. When I wiped there was a clear ball (sac) with the fetus inside. A few minutes later I ran back to the bathroom and passed a huge red mass. I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time but the baby was only measuring 6 weeks.