Helloo,
Well im new to this page & this is my story. I had unprotected sex but it was literally for 5 minutes, he did not ejaculate. Then i'd say about a week later i had protected sex. About the next day after that i started spotting this light pink/red on my underwear. I recall that happening last time. I was supposed to get my period on monday and today is friday. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative. Also if this helps my mom is irregular so can this possibly be the case? I mean, i know there is sperm in pre cum but its a very slight possibility rightt ??
Thanks for any comments or advice i'd appreciate it!

you had sex after your period, thats your fertile time.. spotting could mean implantation, depending on the amount of time you spotted. normally implantation spotting last a day or 2 and is very light. precum can get you pregnant but its not a high chance that you are pregnant. it could be something to do with your irregular periods. sometimes women are pregnant and get false negatives in the beginning. i would wait see if you get your period if its a week or 2 late i would see a dr.

thanks! i still havent gotten it but i will be taking more test

welcome. good luck.