Yesterday I got my cast removed after 7 days I got my nose done. The first time I saw it, I immidietly became sad, and for the rest of the day I was depressed until now. Before surgery i had a bump on my nasal bridge and the sides of my nose were somewhat wide, also one side had a slight bump. So i asked the docter the remove the bump on my nose and on the side, to generaly make the bridge thinner, but when I saw saw myself yesterday i looked as myself in disgust. Today I see myself and i notice the swollen had gone down a little but I see that my nose is not thin at all and the bride has no type of definition, will the definition come as time goes by? PLEASE HELP ME =/

PHOTOS------>>>http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff467/viva1peru/Day%20After%20Cast%20Removal%20rhinoplasty/?action=view&current=111130-134435.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1237.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff467%2Fviva1peru%2FDay%2520After%2520Cast%2520Removal%2520rhinoplasty%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D111130-134358.jpg

it usually takes a couple of weeks to months before you can finally appreciate the result of your surgery.give your nose some time to heal or swell down. if you see that there are still some problems with the outcome, then this will be the time where you can go back for a consult or consider a revision. a lesson to be learned here is find yourself a reputable surgeon. did you bring a foto of the look you are looking for? this will give the surgeon a better idea of what you actually want. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

thank you so much for responding..my surgeon said the exact same thing to me...now its like two weeks laters since i posted this and my nose is a tiny bit less wide, but  i can already tell that some thing that i wanted to get fixed about my nose where not really fixed...to have a revision surgery, do i need to pay the same amount? with the same docter?