I have been worried that not enough blood flow is getting to my head I have major anxiety. I would put pressure on my right carotid artery to close and and wait 5-20 seconds then release and I would feel a tingling sensation. Same with left side. I did this to make sure they both felt the same. Now after doing this for a little bit of time the lower left side of my face feels kind of tingling. It not exactly tingling or numb but it feels weird. Its near my jaw on the left side. I noticed it got worse when I would put some type of pressure on my carotid arteries and release it. Its been about 30 mins and the feeling is still there. This happened last night also but it went away when I went to sleep.

Am I having a mini stroke? Or is this just because I am messing with my blood flow. AND YES I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN.

Aerobic exercise such as running, bicycling, or stair climbing will help improve circulation and make you feel better.

Hi Billy, did you ever find out what this was? Did you see a doctor about it or are you waiting to see what happens? I'd like to hear about how you're doing. Thanks!

i have the same feeling is if am going 2 have astroke or heart attack its really scarey but i really think it is anxiety hope u feel better soon xx