Hello. I am a 51 years old guy and I have problems with PVC. I had a bunch of tests (which of course don't say anything smart), and I think that these things don't happen just from nothing. I think that something triggers them - physical changes or something. I am not sure of what I should do. Does anybody have similar experiences?

I do. These things often don't show much at the ekg's and other tests. I bear the same thought. I really think that PVC comes whenever I eat spicy food (sometimes just food). I am taking Sectral, which is a beta blocker that is designed to work with pvc's. It helps, but I am scared because I am 28 years old, and I am conducting a very healthy life style. Still, I hope for the best…

Im 33m and started experiencing pvcs, terrified me, but it turned out to be too much caffeine. Check into it.

I am a 21 year old female and have had PVC's for the past year or so. I recently found out that I am hypoglycemic and have an autoimmune disease called Grave's Disease. Graves is a disease where the thyroid is over-active because it is being attacked by my immune system, for reasons unknown. But I have always had troubles with my immune system, so who knows! Anyway, my doctor believes that the PVCs are caused by the anxiety created by my thyroid, and are even more agravated by sugars and processed carb.s because of my hypoglycemia. In order to control the PVCs, I am on a low dose beta-blocker, and I have to make sure that I don't let my blood sugar spike or dip. I have to eat protien with every meal and snack, cut way back on sugars and processed carbs, and eat every couple of hours (and I avoid caffiene). I have also come to realize that I rarely get the PVCs on days when I have had at least 8 hours of quality sleep. It helps a lot- but every now and then my throid will flare up and the PVCs will show up again, but they don't land me in the hospital like they did when they were totally uncontrolled! I have had many EKGs to check on my heart- and it's always totally normal.
So, I would say you should check on those things- if you notice they show up more after eating certaing foods, consider hypo- or hyper- glycemia or even food allergies. If they show up more when you didn't get enough sleep- make sure to work on your schedule! And also consider nutrient deficiencies and any meds you are taking. Good luck to you!