Hi! First, I must tell you that my job is very stressful. I have PVC’s almost every day, but they are not in relation with heart disease. Do you know does PVCs can be cured?

Hi! The treatment for PVCs depends on the cause. In some cases all that are required are lifestyle changes. You should avoid of stimulants such as caffeine containing products. You can have improvement with stress management and other lifestyle changes such as an exercise program and adequate rest. Doctor can prescribe to you some medications. If a significant underlying condition is determined to be the cause, then the treatment will usually be directed at correcting the underlying condition. PVC’s can be cured, but first and most important is to determine the cause.

Amitriptyline! It cured mine. I had 12 per minute!!! It gave me my life back.

Hello
Any update on your pvc did the amitriptyline still helping you?

that is great result that amitriptyline cured your pvcs, i hope my pvcs can be cured also

Hello are you still taking it? And is your pvc completely gone?